Construction Logistics and Community Safety – Australia (CLOCS-A) is a national good practice approach for managing the risks and impacts associated with a construction project’s on-road transport and logistics activities to improve community road safety. The launch of CLOCS-A on 1 July 2023 will represent the realisation of a four-year collaborative journey between industry, government, peak associations, and community organisations. In anticipation of this, the Steering Group (SG) seeks to identify an organisation suitable to host the delivery of CLOCS-A. This organisation will be transferred the management of CLOCS-A and the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and operate CLOCS-A nationally, facilitating the adoption of a best practice approach in the construction logistics industry in Australia and enhancing the safety of industry workers and the community alike whilst improving efficiency and productivity.
The key responsibilities of the host are:
• Management of CLOCS-A Program and Standard
• Publish and maintain CLOCS-A Standard and supporting resources
• Manage and maintain CLOCS-A membership
• Manage website, branding, and marketing
• Establish two-way communication between CLOCS
UK and CLOCS-A
• Provide clarification and support to the CLOCS-A community and champions
• Governance, financial management and sustainable
Read the full EOI here.
The EOI has been advertised on Tender #1352561 (tenders.net).