On September 20th, the Inside Construction Foundation Awards were held at the Showtime Events Centre to honour exceptional accomplishments within the Australian major construction and civil infrastructure sectors.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Here is the list of winners and their respective categories.
- Industry Leader Award: Sarah Marshall from Fulton Hogan
- Woman of the Year: Christina Knorr from CJK Fire & Safety Pty Ltd
- Rising Star of the Year: Sarah Frankson from Fulton Hogan. The award was accepted on her behalf by Jack Fang.
- Operational Excellence Award: Cross River Rail construction project from Mammoet Australia Pty Ltd
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Material Processing Centre 2 (MPC 2) from BINGO INDUSTRIES
- Safety Program Award: Contractor Safety Management Program from ARTC
- Technology Solution Award: Autodesk Construction Cloud from Autodesk
- Local Government Project of the Year: Northern Rivers Rail Trail from Hazell Bros Qld Pty Ltd
The Safety Program Award finalists included CLOCS-A (Construction Logistics and Community Safety), the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP).
We are proud to have been a part of this prestigious recognition.