Technical Group 3: Logistics and Planning
This Technical Group 3 for Logistics and Planning is established to develop supporting standards, policies and tools for CLOCS-A in relation to the safe and efficient transport logistics for construction projects.
- Tools and systems need to be underpinned by evidence.
- Tools and guidance need to be relevant, intuitive, adaptable and scalable depending upon the size of the project and/or entities/organisations using the tools and guidance.
- What is developed can be applied and shared across the entire industry – one standard.
- Where possible, build on what already exists and is being used and then look to adapt.
- Contributions and background Intellectual Property are all acknowledged and once agreed is identified as CLOCS-A.
- The Technical Group 3 is a contributor within the CLOCS-A eco-system and where appropriate will ensure the outputs align with other Technical Groups.
- Meetings can be held virtually and as required.
- In the unlikely event the Technical Working Group disagree in a recommendation are referred to the Steering Group to resolve.
- Reflect the original purpose of CLOCS-A which is community safety.