HSE Global PTY LTD is proud to commit to the CLOCS-A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Finalised Version 1 December 2020 as a Steering Group (SG) Partner.
HSE Global is excited about the opportunity to contribute to this initiative from a business and personal perspective. Our company philosophy of Lead the Way, Family First and think Sustainably fit very well with this initiative. We have in our team extensive experience in:
- The transport and logistics sector in organoisations such as Linfox, Toll
- Infrastructure and Civil construction sector with Lendlease Engineering (now Acciona), TfNSW, SINSW, Downer, Laing O’Rourke and CPB to name a few
- Manufacturing with extensive experience in steel transportation
- Members of our team are vulnerable road users as we have cyclists (road bike and motorcycles) in the team with good knowledge on the risks they face on the road
- We have been engaged with industry now for over 15 years in the road safety space from engineering solutions, training material development and face to face training with small to large operations.
HSE Global brings extensive heuristic and technical knowledge to the group and would see this as a great way to contribute towards a uniform standard across industry that ensures people know their requirements and make the rules easy for people at all levels of the organisation to achieve a safer road transport industry for all road users.